Post Icon

Hair Product Battle ~Natures's Gate Herbal and Aloe Vera Conditioner~

Nature's Gate states that this product: Effectively conditions hair while helping to enhance texture, shine and radiance. Hair is revived with a unique blend of Water Lily, Lotus, and Oak Bark used for their amazing conditioning benefits. Soothing Chamomile, Lavender and Cherry Bark leave hair soft, silky and smooth, making this the perfect conditioner for everyday use.

The Ingredients in this product are: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-87, Polysorbate 60, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract, Quercus Alba (Oak) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caramel.

My Review of this Conditioner: I LOVE this conditioner! I personally believe that it does what it is intended to do based off the results from my hair. My hair texture has become more defined with beautiful curls. The color of the conditioner is brown and has a very unique natural smell that I love. This product conditions well with No buildup and can be used on any hair type.~BONUS!~It lasts for a really good amount of time and is Only $5.99 at the Whole Foods Market :).
 I give this product an A! 
~I do recommend this product, however my recommendation is based off of my results. Please keep in mind what may work for me may not work on your hair type.~ Happy Product Hunting!



Nature's Gate states that this product: Effectively conditions hair while helping to restore moisture. Your hair will be deeply hydrated with Aloe Vera and Panthenol (Provitamin B5) for enhanced body and bounce. Wild Pansy and Coffee help shield against environmental stress so your hair will feel soft, supple and have plenty of healthy shine.

The Ingredients in this product are: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Viola Tricolor (Wild Pansy) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

My Review of this conditioner: I just purchased this product from The Whole Foods Market yesterday. I am almost out of my Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner and I wanted to try another conditioner to review and overall just to see how the other conditioners would work for my hair. So with the help of my sister I decided to go with the Aloe Vera Conditioner. I Co-Washed my hair the same night and I must say I am In LOVE with this conditioner as well! It's honestly a tough call for me on which one is better than the other. While washing my hair I can not describe the level of softness I received! My hair gets soft with the Herbal conditioner, However my hair immediately got VERY VERY soft with the Aloe Vera Conditioner. I can definitely tell that this is a moisturizing conditioner.~BONUS~ This conditioner keeps hair hydrated and protects against environmental stress, which is wonderful because the environment can have some negative affects on hair.
I give this product an A!
~I do recommend this product, however my recommendation is based off of my results. Please keep in mind what may work for me may not work on your hair type.~ Happy Product Hunting!



Overall I really Love both of these products! It's really hard to say which one is better than the other. So I have come to the conclusion that both of these products are equally GREAT it just comes down to which conditioner do you prefer based off of what works best for you, what your hair needs to be more healthy, and what you believe to be most important in a conditioner. These products are similar in some ways but they do have their own unique and individual benefits. I hope this review helps anyone that is looking for a conditioner to add to their regimen. Happy Product Hunting!

~EVA~
~Illustrious Art~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment