Post Icon

Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave In/ Detangler

Hey Everyone! I was shopping in Target after work Tuesday and I was looking at the Kinky Curly Products. I wanted to buy a new leave in to rotate with my Paul Mitchell Leave In so I decided I would try the KinKy Curly Knot Today. As soon as I made it home I immediately washed my hair so I could try it out. After Co-Washing my hair I put about a nickel size amount of the KCKT. I knew I wasn’t going to use this product as a Co-Washing conditioner because it is absolutely NOT big enough to do so...So after I put the product in my hair I was ready to style…I got a quarter size amount of KCKT and rubbed it into my hair…FAIL!....LOL OMG as soon as I put the product into my hair I had this weird dry/hard feeling hair...It was terrible! It was so bad I went and washed the product out of my hair LOL…I grabbed the target bag and receipt and went to return the product and I got my money back. 100% refund…=)…I Do Not recommend this product but you never know...what doesn’t work for me may work for you. So if you’re willing to pay $12.00 then go for it and let me know how it works out for you =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment