Post Icon

Natures Gate Herbal Shampoo & Conditioner

This is a review on Natures Gate Shampoo and Conditioner. I bought these products from the Whole Foods Market about a week ago and I must say I really LOVE them. The conditioner feels amazing in my hair when I am Co Washing my hair. I can tell that this is a product that my hair is pleased with already! As for my Herbal Natures Gate Shampoo I really LOVE this Shampoo as well, I use it when I want to get rid of some product build up in my hair. The Shampoo felt great when I massaged it into my hair, which is wonderful because usually Shampoo makes my hair feel rough. I usually do not use Shampoo because of the rough feeling it gives my hair but I'm comfortable with using the Natures Gate Shampoo. Both of these products get two thumbs up in my book. They feel great, absorb well into my hair, there are no harsh chemicals, and the best thing of all is that they only cost $5.99 each at the Whole Foods Market! There is also a wonderful selection of other Natural Hair products and I'm excited to try out more in the future.





Hope everyone has a Great Day!
~EVA~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment