Post Icon

Living My Beautiful Life

I've come to realize that in life we go through different situations with different individuals. Some good and some bad. I've learned how to deal with those situations. I've learned how to remain positive and stress free. I've learned that people come in my life for various reasons, some good and some bad. I've learned to NEVER regret any thing or situation. I've come to realize that all you can do is live and enjoy life and understand that sh*t happens. It's up to me to realize that I can only accept it and move on. A negative mind blocks a positive outcome. I've learned the more positive I live as well as think the better life is for me. Life is short and I don't intend on wasting it with negativity. If I can control the situation I will indeed dispose myself of the negativity. I will continue to live a positive life with positive individuals surrounded by me. I'll continue to live with a smile on face. I'll keep my head held high, I'll walk that walk, I'll appreciate life and live it to the fullest. I love my life!!!....It's Beautiful =) 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment