Post Icon

Oh what would I do without YOU!


In case your wondering, that YOU is my favorite face cleanser! Non other than Biore! 4-in-1 Self foaming cleanser. It cleanses, tones, stimulates and detoxifies for instantly healthier, refreshed skin. This cleanser is the best cleanser I had ever used. I've never had any bad skin reactions during my time using this cleanser, which I've been using for about a year now. My skin is usually always clear, but when I use this cleanser my face looks brighter, healthier, and overall refreshed! The purpose of the foaming cleanser is to clean away surface toxins and everyday dirt, oil, and makeup. I usually get my Biore from Target or Walmart for about $6. Seeing is believing so try it out one day if your still on the hunt to find a good face cleanser.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment